Court Ordered Firearm Safety
About the Course
If you have lost your firearms rights or have had your concealed carry permit suspended /revoked, the courts have been known to reinstate them in certain situations. Among the other things, they will most likely require the completion of a firearms safety class as a condition for reinstatement. This course fills that requirement.
This is a 1 on 1 class and covers the following:
· Self-Defense Firearm Basics
· Conflict Avoidance and Situational Awareness
· The Legal Use of Force
· Florida Concealed Carry Rules and Regulations
· Locations Where Carrying Is Prohibited, or Otherwise Restricted
· Related Statutes and Federal Law
Attendees will receive a textbook, certificate of completion and a letter to present to the court.
To request a class, call (727) 231-1198.